Perkins School of Theology Archive

<a href="/items/browse?advanced%5B0%5D%5Belement_id%5D=50&advanced%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=is+exactly&advanced%5B0%5D%5Bterms%5D=Seminary+Singers+photo">Seminary Singers photo</a>

Photograph of the Seminary Singers in Perkins Chapel, 1966.

The Southern Methodist University (SMU) School of Theology opened in 1915 as one of the founding academic divisions of the university. Thirty years later, in 1945, Perkins School of Theology was named in honor of benefactors Joe. J. Perkins and Lois Craddock Perkins. The Perkins School of Theology Archive includes more than one thousand linear feet of historical and administrative records, the professional papers of deans and faculty members, institutional and student publications, and records of student organizations.

Perkins School of Theology Archive